by naillady4jm
04 Mar 2012, 12:22
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: GUARDAVALLE
Replies: 4
Views: 2592

Re: GUARDAVALLE

Thank you Tessa for the links
If you click on the phone listing, is that how I would address a letter to what they have listed with phone number, never sent a letter out of country
by naillady4jm
03 Mar 2012, 16:19
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: GUARDAVALLE
Replies: 4
Views: 2592

GUARDAVALLE

Can anyone tell me about the town of Guardavalle? Going to Rome next year and my family was from this town and would like to know if I don`t have family there any more should I consider making the trip from Rome.If you do live there do you know any Martinis`s or Bevilasqua`s that was related to AMAL...
by naillady4jm
03 Mar 2012, 15:49
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: 2nd largest genealogy Library in the World
Replies: 19
Views: 18700

Re: 2nd largest genealogy Library in the World

Been a long time, life got in my way. Mom passed away with out me finishing our family tree. Now it is more important then ever for me to finish what I started. Going to Italy next year, wow would it be nice to find family. CAN ANYONE INTERESTED IN HELPING ME BECAUSE i DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS. I ...
by naillady4jm
03 Mar 2012, 12:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Martinis from Province of Catanzaro
Replies: 46
Views: 46601

Re: Martinis from Province of Catanzaro

It`s been a long time, alot has happen. Mom passed away in 2009 and I never got to finish working on our family tree, but what I did have sure made her smile.So now I`m doing it for my self and so that my children and grand-children will know.So I don`t know where to start. So any advice would surly...
by naillady4jm
17 Dec 2006, 10:24
Topic: Happy Christmas
Replies: 14
Views: 12984

Re: Happy Christmas

http://ecard.ashland.edu:80/2004admission/index.html

I just wanted to share this, my husband went to this university.Enjoy
by naillady4jm
16 Dec 2006, 22:14
Topic: Happy Christmas
Replies: 14
Views: 12984

Re: Happy Christmas

I too would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Thank you all for helping me these last few months. I feel like I known you all forever. You are all dear to my heart. Sorry I haven`t been here lately,I just started back to work after being off for surgery and and trying to get ready to go ...
by naillady4jm
23 Nov 2006, 14:43
Topic: FORUM MEMBERS
Replies: 5
Views: 7902

Re: FORUM MEMBERS

Happy Thanksgiving to my forum friends,who have been a blessing and I will be adding this forum to my many blessings this year.
by naillady4jm
21 Nov 2006, 21:04

Valarie and Wldspirit, thanks for helping on this. I can`t believe my mother dosen`t remember her grand-mothers name. This is driving me nuts.
by naillady4jm
21 Nov 2006, 14:00

Nuccia, please don`t feel sorry. I`m new to the computer world and maybe I`m not looking in the right spot. I wrote down the instrutions to follow and still had problems. I don`t want you feeling bad if I can`t excess the site. You have been more than generous with all your help.I will forever be gr...
by naillady4jm
21 Nov 2006, 01:03

I finally had a chance to really look at this in detail. I see they had her destination as 1133 CUPER st. Which was really Cooper Street.They had it as Kensinton N.Y. but it really was Camden N.J.,Also it took 10 days to get to N.Y.,that is so kool. Thanks for finding that nuccia.
by naillady4jm
20 Nov 2006, 17:27

I guess I`m not having any luck exploring that site I got there,but I don`t know how to navigate it.I was hoping to be finally find my grand-mothers mom`s name.I only have till tommorow if it`s free till the 21st.
by naillady4jm
10 Nov 2006, 00:05

The more we get into this the harder it gets and getting confusing to me.Then again I`m in alot of pain today.Just had surgery two weeks ago and been on my feet way to much today trying to pack for my trip to see mom tommorow. I will be checking in and staying in touch while I`m there. You guys have...
by naillady4jm
08 Nov 2006, 08:24

Valerie, thanks for the link on how to do google seach.I never knew how.I`m learning alot on this forum. Had a lot on him to read. I`m not sure I want to be related to him. I`m sure every family has people they don`t want to claim.lol. Wait till I tell mom.
by naillady4jm
08 Nov 2006, 01:03

vj,you are always surprising me with things. Yor are now bringing life to my childhood memories that I do have and experienced.I grew up in Cramer Hill and many times had to get dad out of the bars up and down the road.lol.My schools are listed and cresent bottling where we bought the best creme sod...
by naillady4jm
07 Nov 2006, 22:09

Speranza, they have to be related. I can`t wait to see where this lead will take us all. VJ, somehow I know your wheels are turning.
My husband I were just saying about how wonderful people on this forum have been to me. It`s overwhelming.